How Does Sun Exposure Cause Wrinkles?
HOW SUN EXPOSURE CAUSES WRINKLES
Most people know that over exposure to the sun can cause skin damage. However, did you realize that too much sun exposure is also the most common cause of prematurely wrinkled skin? The skin’s exposure to the ultraviolet (UV) radiation in sunlight will cause changes to exposed skin. Therefore, in addition to fine lines and wrinkles, the UV damage can cause brown spots and pigment irregularity, along with broken capillaries and red blotches. Unfortunately, these changes make the skin look older and less attractive.
The UV rays also prompt the development of free radicals in the skin, which will damage elastin fibres, and contribute to wrinkling and skin cancer. People with lighter skin have less protection against UV-induced, changes and tend to create more wrinkles than people with darker skin.
THE BEST WAY YOU CAN PREVENT THE WRINKLING OF YOUR SKIN CAUSED BY THE SUN’S EXPOSURE IS TO:
- Wear protective clothing that covers exposed skin
- If possible, try to avoid the sun during the middle of the day
- Use good sunscreen for the parts of your skin that cannot be protected by clothing
HIGH TIDE SKIN CREAM CAN HELP WITH WRINKLES
This rich, hydrating cream is formulated with natural CBD oil, aloe and botanicals that will plump skin cells, brighten skin and smooth wrinkles.
- High Tide is free of mineral oil, dyes, sulfates, propylene glycol, phthalates or parabens
- There is NO alcohol, preservatives or added water
- We use raw CBD hemp oil
- Our CBD has no pesticides, heavy metals or solvents
- Cruelty Free and Non-GMO